Monday, August 24, 2009

The Current Standing...

Well, we have a bit of a busy week ahead of us as we both prepare to start completely different ventures. I will be starting work this coming Monday and Jason will be beginning his Masters program at Denver Seminary the very same day. We are blessed that my brother Dillon has offered to sell us his car which will make things much easier for us, commute wise.

Jason is so excited about school, he is ready to be studying and working for something again. I cant say I'm not jealous... ok, I like school and I feel left out that its starting without me this year! haha! I looked up a few masters programs online and am thinking about using my time this year to get a heads start on my masters in Education. I am particularly interested in a focus on gifted learning but I am still doing the research. I figure it could help me in the future to get a job teaching...plus it will help me to stay thinking in that regard. We'll see...something you can pray about if you think about it!

Well, not to much else is new...we painted our living room so I will post pictures as soon as its clean enough :)

To all our Iowa friends and family... we miss you!
The Borretts...

1 comments:

katylinvw said...

HEY!!! so happy to find your blog! i love the layout! who made it? sounds like you guys have some exciting new stuff happening out in CO! i look forward to keeping up w/ you on here :)

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates