Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It has arrived..

Monday came and went ...school started and work started. I have actually had a weird two days because the boy I nanny broke his arm on Sunday so I left early and did not go in at all today due to his doctor appointments. Jason is in full swing though. He has one class today and then will be going in to work for the rest of the day. what a hard worker! :) Since I have a day off I am just catching up on the house...its amazing how fast a clean apartment can spiral out of control haha.

We also found out that we won't be buying my brothers car...he said he was too attached to let it go. I understand that and we are fine with it because he is allowing us to borrow it until something else comes along. So, current item of prayer is a reliable, cheap car for the Borretts (you can throw in that I would love a free, bright yellow X-Terra...if you want haha jk).

Well, not to much us to report on but we do appreciate you taking the time to check up on all our happenings!! We'll keep you posted....
Love,
The Borrett's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates