Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh my...Time Flies When Your Busy..

Hellooooo Out there!
Sorry it has been so long! So..its almost the end of October..WHAT? Time here has flown! :) Jason and I have been busy with work, school, church, and friends! It seems that the weeks keep getting shorter but something tells me it's just the more you stuff into a day the quicker it dissapears :)

Jason is in full swing at Denver Seminary, working hard or hardly working you may ask.. well I can say he is working hard! He just turned in his first paper for one of his classes and is having classmates over tonight to study for a midterm!

Work for me is plugging away. Being a nanny is tiring work :) But it is getting better as we are discovering more fun things to fill our days with. I am also potty training the boy I am nannying..what a joy right? haha it has been challanging but hilarious all at the same time!

Tis' the season...snow is falling and I am anxious to begin my holiday decorating! I love this season..it used to be a challanging time for me dealing family issues but now that we have begun our own family it has become something to look forward too. I love how the Lord replaces unpleasant memories with precious ones! Jason and I have decided to collect one new ordament a year for our christmas tree. We will collect picture frame ordaments that represent our year. Last year we had a really pretty frame ordament that had a wedding picture in it..this year I have found a "western" looking one to represent our move to Colorado! I can't wait! We have decided to chop down our own tree this year (hopefully we dont burn our apt building down haha)..so that will be a lot of fun!

Now look...I've gone off on a rant about christmas! :) Snow does that i suppose! In other good news..Jason and I have ... *drum roll please* bought a new car! We got a beautiful jeep grand cherokee!! It is such a blessing now with the snow on its way! We will have 4 wheel drive for driving in the snow as well as the mountains! We are truly blessed!

Well, I believe I will leaving you with that update and I pray you are well and enjoying all of the Lord's blessings in your lives! Pray for us if you will as we will be traveling to Iowa tomorrow (Thurs 22rd-Sunday 25th) and will be returning to Denver on Sunday! We are heading out there for a friends wedding and then stopping in Dubuque to say hello to our friends there! Thank you for your prayers they are appreciated!!
Much Love,
The Borretts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates