Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ryan Thompson Photography...USE HIM!

This weekend was a blast! We went downtownon the Light Rail on Saturday afternoon to the Taste of CO and enjoyed a delicious turkey leg as we walked around the different booths. So much talent and tasty foods all in one location (along with throngs of people but oh well). We also went to the Evans House on a free tour and to the Art Museum on another free tour (Every first Saturday they have free days!). We then took the lightrail home to get ready for another fun adventure! Our good friend and trusted photographer Ryan was meeting up with us to get some photos taken. We wanted to get some pictures done of ourselves "post-wedding". We went down by 16th street and got some awesome pictures taken in an alley (haha). We had an interesting time as we were taking pictures right next to a sleeping homeless person and then towards the end of the night nearly got mugged by some weirdos! haha! Anyways, Ryan did a fantastic job!! Check out his work at http://www.rdtphotoblog.com/. And if you ever need an awesome photographer be sure to contact him! He has done our wedding, engagement, and post wedding pictures!

Well after all that there is still more excitement...on Sunday we went to my sisters for my brother-in-laws awesome green chili cheese burgers! We then played WII until we all dropped! :) On Monday we relaxed, played some bocci ball and then went to BBQ my cousin Sumer hosted for all my cousins. It was a fun time of reconnected and we ate so much we all felt sick! :)

All in all...a wonderful weekend! Sorry this is rush but I wanted to get a quick update out before leaving for work! We sure to leave comments if you read this so I know whether or not I am wasting my time haha!!! Hope you all enjoyed a fabulous Labor Day Weekend!!!
Love,
The Borretts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My my, such a busy couple you two are :) Thanks for keeping these up to date. I don't always respond but I enjoy reading them to see what is going on. Hopefully, your job will start to have some activity. Sorry to hear about the car - unfortunately, I haven't heard of any for sale -cheap - that we could buy and drive out - although I am sure that Robin wouldn't mind buying "Anything" and driving out :)

Let us know how the school is going.

I spent labor day weekend finishing ripping out the Stable ceiling. Tomorrow I will begin to prep it for putting in the big ceiling / 2nd floor beams. I bought the winches and chains to pull them into place tonight.

Well, hope this weekend find you all doing well. Let us know when you are coming back in October.

Love you

Dad Borrett

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates